For more than 130 years, Henne Jewelers has been recognized as Pittsburgh’s premier jewelry store by industry experts, clients, and employees. We strive to be Jewelers for Life by providing exceptional customer service and beautiful, unique jewelry that fulfills our mission to strengthen and enhance relationships.
Employment at Henne Jewelers
At Henne we are proud to have amazing employees. They are incredibly talented, experienced, and they are some of the hardest workers around.
Above all, they are great people who always strive to do the right thing.
If you have a passion for our mission, align with our Core Values, and can see yourself contributing to a culture that is friendly,
positive, and fosters excellence, then we want to hear from you!
Henne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and professional growth opportunities.
Check below for current job opportunities at Henne and to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Opportunities at Henne:
Sales Admin (Full-Time)
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as a full-time Office/Sales Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for handling day-to-day tasks such as organizing shared work spaces, running reports, assisting with POS, answering phone calls and other various administrative tasks to ensure the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls, screening them out as needed and offering to help in an absence of a team member.
- Maintain organization around the store, including but not limited to:
- Observe inventory of supplies and stock as needed
- Keep the store clean and tidy
- Oversee the cash drawer to make sure it’s balanced: perform several balances throughout day to ensure closing goes smoothly and quickly. No less than 2 reviews before close per day.
- Help in the daily set-up and take-down for store opening/closing.
- Respond to store webchat in a timely manner and funnel to sales staff when appropriate.
- Monitor printers, credit card machines, and the DCIT system to maintain functionality, fixing any related issues that may arise. i.e. – customer refunds, adjusting sale price, running CC terminal reports.
- Assist in bi-annual Inventory Reconciliation.
- Track and schedule all virtual appointment requests.
- Monitor and submit Incentives offered by vendors.
- Reconcile any errors in case counts discovered throughout the day.
- Assist with scheduling and calendar appointments for President when requested.
- Order staff lunches and assist with the organization of employee events.
- Become fully versed in fraud detection steps and assist with fraud prevention.
- Coordinate the morning meeting schedule: seek out presenters, research topics, manage schedule of presenters and topics. Post meeting notes via slack and/or email.
- Become proficient in completing Wells Fargo applications and Zillion requests as well as alerting team of new promotion information.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Slack and Google Docs.
The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail, persistence in resolving issues, and the ability to use independent judgement/decision making skills when analyzing situations. Excellent communication and customer service orientation are key as well.